● The New Jaguar XE is packed with enhancements, innovations and technology that offers an exceptional blend of distinctive design, innovation and performance
● For Model Year 2020, the New Jaguar XE includes enhanced front and rear bumpers, full LED headlights with signature DRL & signature Hi-Line tail lights with Animated Directional Indicators to create an assertive appearance
● Available in S & SE derivative, the New Jaguar XE is packed with stunning features such as the 25.4 cm (10) ‘Touch Pro’ infotainment screen, ‘Remote’(allows you to check car status remotely), Smartphone Pack with Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™, Wireless Device Charging, Air Quality Sensor, Connected Navigation Pro (navigation system), Smart Settings with AI for driver seat, mirror, audio and climate settings, Wi-Fi Hotspot & Pro Services among others
● Powered by Ingenium Powertrains, the New JaguarXE is available with a choice of 2.0 l (litre)Turbocharged Petrol, producing 184 kW and 365 Nm of torque or a 2.0 l (litre) Turbocharged Diesel producing 132 kW and 430 Nm of torque
● Bookings are now open for the New Jaguar XE and is priced from ₹ 44.98 Lakh
04th December 2019, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India today announced the launch of the New Jaguar XE. Available in the S & SE derivative, the New Jaguar XE is offered with184 kW Ingenium Turbocharged Petrol powertrain and 132 kW Ingenium Turbocharged Diesel powertrain options.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: “The Jaguar XE has always been a distinctly designed executive sports saloon that provides exhilarating performance. The New Jaguar XE is an illustration of how enhancements in its design, technology and driving dynamics can rewrite the rules. We are confident that our Jaguar fans and discerning customers will be delighted with our latest offering.”
The New Jaguar XE appears wider and lower than before, with large front apertures, bold graphics and muscular forms, all alluding to the car’s performance intent and advanced aerodynamics.
New all-LED headlights with a striking ‘J’ blade daytime running light signature and Animated Directional Indicators create a more purposeful look.
The rear of the car also features a new bumper design and slender all-LED tail-lights with updated signature graphics which accentuate the visual width of the car, while the 43.18 cm (17) inch wheels give theNew Jaguar XE a more planted appearance.
The exquisitely crafted all-new interior, features superior materials with extensive use of soft touch surfaces, premium veneers and all-new door trims to enhance appeal and practicality. The F-TYPE derived Jaguar SportShift selector on the revised centre console is ergonomically designed to facilitate intuitive, rapid manual gear changes of the 8-speed automatic gearbox. A new steering wheel, shared with the all-electric I-PACE, features ‘hidden-until-lit’ graphics and tactile switches for intuitive control of key functions.
Packed with features and brimming with technology, the NewJaguar XE gets a new 25.4 cm (10) ‘Touch Pro’ infotainment screen with Smartphone Pack (Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™) as standard. Other highlight features includeSmart Settings with AI (Artificial Intelligence) for driver seat, mirror, audio and climate settings, Lane Keep Assist and Driver Condition Monitor, Online Pack (Wi-Fi with Pro Services that adds Real Time Traffic Information, Door-to-Door routing and Estimated Time of Arrival), ‘Remote with InControl Remote App’ allows you to check vehicle status like fuel level, window open etc. via phone, Connected Navigation Pro navigation system, Wireless Device Charging, Interactive Driver Display uses high definition crystal clear graphics to show 3D maps, vehicle settings, contacts and media options, Air Quality Sensor, Park Assist and more.
A DYNAMIC DRIVE
The New Jaguar XE has been designed and engineered to offer agility, responsiveness, maximum aerodynamic efficiency and stability along with the refinement that all Jaguars are renowned for. From the SportShift selector thatoffers a sportier shift to the Control toggle switch thatenhances usability, while Jaguar XE’s lightweight aluminiumintensive body structure continues to play a major role in the car’s agile handling, exceptional safety and efficiency. Aluminium makes up 75 per cent of the body and combines with proven rear wheel drive system, double wishbone front and integral link rear suspension to offer a superior drive.
Further details on the New Jaguar XE are available on the Jaguar India website www.jaguar.in.
Jaguar Product Portfolio in India
The Jaguar range in India includes
XE (starting at ₹ 44.98Lakh),
XF (starting at ₹ 49.78 Lakh),
F-PACE(starting at ₹ 63.78 Lakh),
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 27 authorized outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Vijayawada and Surat.